At American Fence & Flag, we pride ourselves on providing the highest-quality residential wood fencing. Grown in the changing climates of the North Western United States, nothing beats Western Red Cedar for sheer beauty, long life, and practical good sense. Western Red Cedar resists rot, checking, fungus, and insects, thanks to its natural preservatives. Since no tree is exactly alike, boards may vary in color and appearance adding to the beauty and individuality of your fence.
Instant Fence EstimateRequest Appointment
Wood Fencing Features
- Board & picket fence made from high grade Western Red Cedar; posts are pressure treated wood for durability
- Rail fence made of locust posts & hardwood rails
- Adds curb appeal & value
- Split rail, round rail & slip board fence can have welded wire added for additional protection
- Fence panels available in a variety of shapes & styles including solid board, spaced picket, shadow box, or a custom design
- Most styles available in 3' to 8' (standard heights are 4', 5', 6' & 8')
- Post tops available in flat, dog ear, or french gothic style
- Post caps available for an additional cost
- Matching gates available (ask us about self-closing hinges & gravity latches)
- Pressure treated panels are also available
Click logo below to connect with our supplier’s website for additional information.
Please select any image below to view larger.